Accessible Depression and Anxiety Peripartum Treatment (ADAPT) is in partnership with mental health services and public health nurses to provide timely, convenient, and holistic mental health treatment to individuals and family members who screen positive for postpartum anxiety and/or depression.
Service components include:
- In-home mental health services to families in need of therapeutic support and interventions specifically relating to peripartum depression and anxiety
- Peer Staff support and guidance along with treatment oriented case management
- Trauma- sensitive, culturally responsive, evidence- informed practices
- Quarterly training to Public Health Staff on applicable topics
- Collaborative partnerships and coordination of care for wraparound support of clients and their families
Trauma-informed therapists and peer support staff will utilize evidence-based practices to provide in-home therapy and resources.
Program hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
By appointment based on client's availability
For More Information or Referral
(619) 573-1226 Fax
Who is Eligible?
- Referred from Nurse Family Partnership (NFP) or Maternal Child Health (MCH)
- Identified need for peripartum interventions
- Families residing in San Diego County